Barclays' Official CCR are the most
accurate, and reliable regulations available.
Official provider, we are the only
source— public or private—who can guarantee this level of
quality saving you time and money. With Barclays' CCR offerings you are
provided with the most comprehensive and current guides available
If you are relying on other sources – print or
Internet – for state regulations there is no guarantee that the
information you are accessing is reliable, up-to-date or accurate.
Barclays' “print-on-demand” system and Amendment Subscription Service
guarantees that you have the most accurate and current CCR in your hands
as soon as they become law in California.
Don't take any chances
with noncompliance. Go to the only
official source – Barclays. For more information regarding CCR
or to speak with a CCR specialist please call
Automatic Renewal Program Subscription Agreement Form
Please review this subscription agreement and make your selection on this online form if you have not already mailed or faxed your form.
In collaboration with the California Department of Mental Health, Barclays presents the California Department of Mental Health Laws and Regulations, 2011 Edition. This softbound volume combines select California Statutes and Regulations. It also includes a full CD-ROM and Subject Index.
This is a must-have for all mental health professionals. For more information, please call 1-800-888-3600, or visit the California Department of Mental Health Website, www.dmh.ca.gov . [more information]
Complete Title 13 on CD-ROM
Title 13 Regulations are generated by the DMV, CHP, Air Resources Board, and the Traffic Adjudication Board. These Official Regulations include core topics like:
- Rules for Special Equipment: Exhaust Systems, Brake Equipment, Tires & Rims
- Provisions for Buses, Ambulances, Armored Cars, and Emergency Vehicles
- Mandatory Inspection and Enforcement of Vehicle Emission Standards, Clean Fuels Program and Pollution Control Devices
- Regulations for the Transport of Hazardous Materials
- Weight Capacity and Loading Regulations Standards
- Employer Certification of Training for Hazardous Waste or Bulk Liquid Loads
- Requirements for Vehicle Dealers, Manufacturers and Transporters
- Minimum Physical and Medical Requirements for Class A, B & C Licenses
- Vehicle Registrations and Titling
- Terms of License Issuance and Restrictions
Complete Title 19 on CD-ROM
This Title includes regulations from both the State Fire Marshal and the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services. So if you work closely with fire prevention services &/or emergency preparedness—consider an annual subscription to help you meet California's standards. Topics include:
- General Fire & Panic Safety Standards
- Constructions Guidelines & Building Classifications
- Handling Explosives & Flame Retardant Chemicals
- Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS)
- Earthquake & Fire-resistant Construction Standards
- Hazardous Substances Emergency Response Training
- And More