The State of California requires that you operate your business according to all applicable laws contained in Title 25, Housing and Community Development of the California Code of Regulations (CCR).
Title 25, Housing and Community Development Includes -
- State Housing Law Regulations and Earthquake Protection Law Regulations:
- Administration, Enforcement, Penalties, Building and Structure Requirements.
- Mobile Home Parks Act and Factory-Built Housing Regulations:
- General Requirements including Fuel Gas, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Standards.
- Guidelines, Sales and Registration Requirements.
- Department of Housing and Community Development:
- Low-Income Home Management Training Program, Multifamily Housing Program, Farmworker Housing Grant Program, CalHome Program Requirements and Homeownership Assistance Program.
- California Housing Finance Agency:
- Rental Housing Development Programs, Construction and Mortgage Loans, Housing Bond Credit Committee, Cal-First Home Buyers, Plus Much More!
Call 1.800.888.3600 To Order Today!